Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi my name is arnell I'm looking to place my two boys for adoption 3year old and 6 month old both African American both are healthy both & were born without any health problems and full term. They are loving playful and out going they will definitely brighten up your day as they have done mine but I want to give them the best life possible and Ik that's not with me, I am currently homeless and I haven't any family or support system I am 20 years old. Please contact me if you want two beautiful little souls if you can help them grow into loving strong men something I can not do right now. I do not want them to suffer & iknow that somewhere someone will read this and in their heart they will know what to do. Please contact me if you feel you can do this. Arnellewilliams1996@gmail.com
Hi my name is arnell I'm looking to place my two boys for adoption 3year old and 6 month old both African American both are healthy both & were born without any health problems and full term. They are loving playful and out going they will definitely brighten up your day as they have done mine but I want to give them the best life possible and Ik that's not with me, I am currently homeless and I haven't any family or support system I am 20 years old. Please contact me if you want two beautiful little souls if you can help them grow into loving strong men something I can not do right now. I do not want them to suffer & iknow that somewhere someone will read this and in their heart they will know what to do. Please contact me if you feel you can do this. Arnellewilliams1996@gmail.com
Advertisements
Hi Arnell. My heart goes out to you. These are beautiful boys and I'm sure this was a painful and difficult decision for you to make. You may want to spend some time on Parent Profiles. Adoption.com/profiles. The parents listed there have all been through a rigorous screening process and received state approval to adopt children. Their profiles include details about themselves, their life, their values, etc. You can reach out and contact them and talk to them directly to see if you think they would be a good fit for your boys. These services are completely free for those interested in placing children for adoption. I wish you all the best.
Hi,
Like she said, I would definitely check out parent profiles. That's where I found a family to adopt my beautiful little girl. Although it's hard, I love being a birth mom. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions!