Advertisements
Advertisements
I FOUND MY BROTHERS ADOPTED MOM ON HERE & THEY ARE TRYING TO FIND HIS BIRTH PARENTS !!!! CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME GET IN TOUCH WITH THEM!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO!!!! THEIR USER # is 601030 ITS BEEN ALMOST 17 YEARS SINCE THEY POSTED!! SURELY SOME ADMIN CAN CONTACT THEM OR SOMETHING?!?!?
DESPERATE, TRACEY HARDIN
Advertisements
Yes! And all the info about his adoption and about our Momma. Is there anyway that someone can find their contact info associated with their account on here? I don't know what to do.
1 Liked
 likes this.
Let me clarify- you found their username but can't find any names or other info?
Yes ma'am!!! I replied to their post (private messaged them) but I was hoping someone on here would be able to look up their contact info cause they didn't say their names or anything and I just pray I'm not too late!!
1 Liked
 likes this.
I need the username in order to find the contact information. That's how the system allows searches.
The user number is ☝ߏUp the in the original post Iit's # 601030, maybe that's his adopted mom's birthday or something.
OMG! Thank y'all so much for helping me I am now crying uncontrollably and I can't even see to type. My phone # is 541-961-7961.
Tracey
1 Liked
 likes this.
Advertisements
I FOUND MY BROTHERS ADOPTED MOM ON HERE & THEY ARE TRYING TO FIND HIS BIRTH PARENTS !!!! CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME GET IN TOUCH WITH THEM!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO!!!! THEIR USER # is 601030 ITS BEEN ALMOST 17 YEARS SINCE THEY POSTED!! SURELY SOME ADMIN CAN CONTACT THEM OR SOMETHING?!?!?
DESPERATE, TRACEY HARDIN
I WAS WRONG!! USER # 261030 IS THE CORRECT #!!!!
1 Liked
 likes this.
Advertisements