Advertisements
Advertisements
Me and my husband tried for a baby for years, but doctor said that I can’t have a baby as I am having problem in my uterus and that was when we started to think about adoption. We were so worried at first whether it would come out good. But all went smoothly and choosing her was the best decision we made. We were so thrilled. To have a commitment in life is the best feeling ever. She is so adorable. Now it has been 6 years since she had come to our lives. I would say, these 6 years was the best years of my life. I learned a lot after her arrival in our lives. We experienced the joy of being her parents. Now my little one is complaining about severe toothache that she is experiencing. Yesterday while playing outside, one of her friends pushed and she tripped and fell down hitting her face. I was shocked to see this. Thankfully there were no serious issues but after some time she started to complain about toothache. I think she is having this toothache because of the trauma she experienced. I booked an appointment with an emergency dentist at Toronto ( ). I am really scared. Will it be some serious issue? Has your young ones gone through a similar situation? If so, what were the thing you did to deal with it? Should I do something at home before taking her to the dentist? Please be kind to share your thoughts.
Thank you.
You're probably right, the toothache is likely due to the fall. Has she lost all the baby teeth yet? My little went through something similar when she was about a year old, and is missing a good chunk of tooth up front. It's not a huge issue though because she'll lose it eventually and her permanent teeth should grow in just fine. I can't tell you exactly what will happen, but I am hoping it won't be serious! Do keep us posted on what happens, and I'll be thinking of you!
Advertisements
You're probably right, the toothache is likely due to the fall. Has she lost all the baby teeth yet? My little went through something similar when she was about a year old, and is missing a good chunk of tooth up front. It's not a huge issue though because she'll lose it eventually and her permanent teeth should grow in just fine. I can't tell you exactly what will happen, but I am hoping it won't be serious! Do keep us posted on what happens, and I'll be thinking of you!
She hasn't lost all her baby teeth yet. The doctor said that she is fine and there is no serious issues. I was so relieved to hear that. Thank you for your concern :)