Advertisements
Advertisements
So, to make a long story short, our biological mother had seven children. She gave up five of them for adoption, one was raised with her mother and the other one (me) abroad by my father's family.
We have found two, a brother and a sister. Our oldest sister was raised within the family so there is no need to search for her.
According to my youngest sister's adoption paperwork, our mother had three girls and four boys. So I am in search of my other 3 brothers.
Our biological mother's name is Lynn Ann Comeau. (She has had several different last names including Da Rocha, Ferreira, Da Ponte) DOB 09/08/1961. She is from Marlborough, Massachusetts.
Our brothers were probably also born in Framingham, Mass at the Framingham Union Hospital (now known as Metro West Medical Center). She had no prenatal care with any of the ones who we have found so far and she uses an inhaler. She may have listed her ethnicity as Italian/Irish and also listed her 3 siblings as well. She speaks Portuguese as well as English (which is her first language). The fathers could have been listed as being Portuguese or Brazilian.
The girls were born in 1982, 1984 and 1995. One of our brothers was born in 1987. So I am assuming the tree missing brothers were born between 1987 and the end of 1994. All born in Massachusetts and adopted either through the Lutheran Social Services or Boston Adoption Bureau. Those are the likely adoption agencies but who knows, it could have been a different one.
The picture below is of me and my siblings. We are hoping knowing what we looked like as children will help us find our missing brothers as well.
PLEASE HELP!
Last update on August 18, 10:06 am by Jess Anderson.