Advertisements
Advertisements
I’ve always known I would adopt a child. I battled breast cancer and won and am aiding my parents in the twilight of their years...but my daughter is missing. She’s an infant and her name is picked out. She’s not grown in my belly, but in my heart for years. I’m supposed to be her Mom, to shelter and provide for her, to teach her Godly statutes and principles. I tried DYFS but I’m assured she’s not among the hundreds of children looking for their forever family. I’m looking for resources and avenues that will financially help me get to my baby...and also a birth mom who is looking for a strong, dedicated, Christian momma to raise her baby...that would be the greatest gift to this world.❤️
Last update on December 4, 10:29 pm by Tina Spears.
I’ve always known I would adopt a child. I battled breast cancer and won and am aiding my parents in the twilight of their years...but my daughter is missing. She’s an infant and her name is picked out. She’s not grown in my belly, but in my heart for years. I’m supposed to be her Mom, to shelter and provide for her, to teach her Godly statutes and principles. I tried DYFS but I’m assured she’s not among the hundreds of children looking for their forever family. I’m looking for resources and avenues that will financially help me get to my baby...and also a birth mom who is looking for a strong, dedicated, Christian momma to raise her baby...that would be the greatest gift to this world.❤️
If are you looking for adoptive parents in the mobile state then you can contact with the law firm Mccleave and shields they have many links to those family who want adoption.
Last update on May 10, 2:37 pm by Miriam Gwilliam.
Advertisements