Advertisements
Advertisements
I am searching for my Uncle's mother. He was born March 13, 1945 in Washington DC. He was adopted. On his father's side of the family, his father and adopted mother are deceased and so are both sisters. Of the nieces and nephews I am the oldest. Then there are several generations of children and cousins living. Per DNA I am 99% sure of who his father is which is a relative to us both which makes us related. I would like to find out who his mother is to set his mind at ease since he is 73 and has stage 1 COPD. He is not able to do this search himself and I am the genealogist in the family. He can't find his adoptive birth certificate at the moment but he says it has his mother's name on it and no father's name. Which I don't understand that because if he was adopted, it would have the adopted parents name on it wouldn't it? And if his mother's name is on it then the woman I have been researching on ancestry is the correct person according to the time, place, and age of the person who also is now deceased as well as all spouses she had. Please give me some words of encouragement and helpful feedback on my post and no harsh words please. Thank you,
abbie2001