Advertisements
Advertisements
Hey folks! I am an adoptive mom - all 6 of my adoptees are adults/young adults now - and I am also a clinical EFT practitioner with a specialty in trauma. EFT is Emotional Freedom Technique (also called "Tapping") and is the process of tapping on accupressure points to calm the central nervous system while using some scripted words to also help the brain be rewired to think more positively and shift into a positive perspective. It is actually approved for Veterans with PTSD and is a proven method of aiding in the release of traumatic memories.
Anyhoo, I have been tapping with two of my kids with RAD and we are having great results. I have a couple of clients who are also seeing results and as I look around the EFT practitioner community, I'm not seeing anyone really helping those with RAD and I'd like to start doing more of that!
So, I am offering out Intake and the first three sessions at a deep discount to anyone diagnosed with RAD who would like to address your RAD symptoms and are ready to work through some of the surrounding attachment and trauma issues.
I don't know the rules on this forum about posting business details or whatever so I will just leave this thread here and check in to see if anybody is interested we can work out how to connect. I do use my full name on the forum here so you can always google that to find me!
Advertisements