My wife and I have been married since 2014, and together since 2012. I brought my wife and her son to the USA when I returned from civilian service in Asia. They both have green cards. He has lived with his mother and I for 9 months. I adopted him just a few days ago. He has a new name now. I am not sure how to get him a birth certificate in Arizona.
I started filling out his N600 for his citizenship certificate.
He is 15. I am the US citizen, and a Veteran. He and his mother are Myanmar citizens.
I have the order from the judge.
How exactly do I get his birth certificate? Do I need it to file the N600?
Anything I should know about citizenship for him?
Thank you;