Advertisements
Advertisements
Elliott Owen, your birthday is October 30th. Born at Cape Fear Valley Hospital in Fayetteville NC. Your father is Thaddeus Schroer, and your mother is me Kristina Loper. You were taken from me when you were 2 or 3. It was indescribable agony losing you...and I've always had a huge hole in my soul. After wondering about you for the past eleven years, I saw a photo of you!!!! A picture of you in school uniform holding an award. When I realized it was you, my eyes widened, mouth dropped open and tears rolled silently from my eyes...I looked at you for a long time, taking in every detail. I was in shock. I'm so grateful to have come across that. I have some peace knowing you're getting a very good education and are a gifted scholar. You are so handsome too! You have an older brother, Sean Patrick Vincent, my first son and you definitely look related and you both have much of my traits.
I am hoping you go looking for me and find me. You need to know the truth. I love you, as I always have...love Mom XO
Kristina Loper (once Schroer)
krisvincent1979@yahoo.com