Advertisements
Advertisements
This has been a long time coming for me. Probably one of the hardest stories I'll ever have to tell. My grandfather manipulated, lied, and bought over myself and my whole family. Ne turned everyone against my mom who's to this day innocent of all accusations. He ended up putting me in the middle of a scheme to essentially have me take payments over his house at 17 and evict my mother. I want to jump off of a bridge for even going through with it, but at the time I didn't know happiness. I spent my whole life without trust and the one person who I really could, I threw away. My mom was (is) mentally damaged. I know he made her like that, and in time he showed he was the disgusting person she's been saying he was this whole time. I've been homeless/couch hopping for over a year and just reconnected with my mom and my new little brother. All I want to do is reverse the adoption he made me go through with when I was 18. At the time I had just gotten surgery, and he said this was the only way he could help me get insurance. I didn't know it was this major! All I want is to pick up the pieces I keep dropping and breaking, but I'm starting to feel like dying is the only way to make up for the hurt I put myself and my family through. My grandfather is a pedophile and a fiend and I let him brainwash me into haiting my mother. I'm terrified of courtrooms, and I don't know if I can tell my mom after me, my grandpa, and the sheriff's dept. evicted her, that I also gave her scumbag grandfather parental rights to me. I'm an adult now, I just don't want any association with him or the rest of that side of the family ever again, I just want 5 minutes of real peace with my REAL family. I just feel like some idiot playing pretend like I actually deserve a family again and I don't know what to do and I don't have friends or mental health advice either. my mother is still fighting for custody of my little brother from her mother spreading lies about her too and he's growing up with adopted parents that start fights during visitation. Is it possible to reverse the adoption between me and my grandfather?? I just want to close my eyes at night, knowing there's nothing left binding me to him. I don't want his estate(debt), property, anything, I want him on the other side of the planet gone in a hole, and he's now technically my adopted father.
I am praying 🙏🏽 for you. And God is you strength, will guide and will always be with you.
Advertisements