Advertisements
Advertisements
My daughter is adopted and I've always wanted to do more to give support and/or share in the memory for families. I'd like to start my own side business and sell products on Etsy and other markets. For example, create a digital baby book for foster/adoptive families (as I could not find anything for my daughter when she was born), ornaments, and home decor for adoption/families. I'd like feedback from others on needs and/or wants that others feel like they would like to have had along their journey.?? Thank you for your support and help!
Jenna
I think this is a great idea! There are definitely a lot of needs and wants that families have along their journey, and I think your products would be a great way to help meet those needs and wants.
Advertisements
I think this is a great idea! There are definitely a lot of needs and wants that families have along their journey, and I think your products would be a great way to help meet those needs and wants. I think it would be great to have a digital baby book for families, as well as ornaments and home decor that are specifically for adoption/foster families. I think your products would be a great way to help support and share in the memory of families. I recently filled out an Investment banking resume and am willing to break into investment banking. I will raise some money, and I will surely buy your products! Thank you for your support and help!
I think this is a great idea! There are definitely a lot of needs and wants that families have along their journey, and I think your products would be a great way to help meet those needs and wants. I think it would be great to have a digital baby book for families, as well as ornaments and home decor that are specifically for adoption/foster families. I think your products would be a great way to help support and share in the memory of families. I recently filled out an Investment banking resume and am willing to break into investment banking. I will raise some money, and I will surely buy your products! Thank you for your support and help!
In terms of ideas, I think a digital baby book is a great start. I know when I was adopted, my parents had a hard time finding a baby book that was tailored to our unique situation. Ornaments and home decor that celebrate adoption and families sound like great ideas too! One thing that might be helpful is to reach out to other adoptive families and ask them what kinds of products they would be interested in purchasing. That way you can get a better idea of what the market demands. By the way, have you checked out ? They have a ton of great resources for starting and growing a small business. I found some experts on there that really helped me with my own side hustle. Definitely worth checking out!
Advertisements
In terms of ideas, I think a digital baby book is a great start. I know when I was adopted, my parents had a hard time finding a baby book that was tailored to our unique situation. Ornaments and home decor that celebrate adoption and families sound like great ideas too! One thing that might be helpful is to reach out to other adoptive families and ask them what kinds of products they would be interested in purchasing.
It is a great idea to do business with the <a href="https://srdsassa.com/child-support-grant/">child support grant SASSA</a> will give the foster parents. You can do rental business from the grant savings.