Advertisements
Advertisements
I am by no means a parent. I have never had kids. I have cared for children but not on the level of a parent. However every child I encounter finds comfort in talking to me. I’ve walked into stores and have had random 2-3 year olds make eye contact and rush in for a hug. I have never seen them prior to that moment before. They know the love I have and how pure it is. Walking through this world I have struggled to find what I want. We are human so everyone has a want right? Nope. Not this person. I truly have no wants beyond food, water, shelter, socialization and 😉. Aside from basic instinctual desires/needs I have none. Not at the moment anyway. I have always felt “guilty” for enjoying literally anything because I have seen (first hand) what kind of positions some people are in. Due to this, life was and still is very unenjoyable. I can’t even go for a hike without the thought of starving war torn children existing somewhere. It’s overwhelming to exist while pain exists. I have never, in my life caused pain. Aside from leaving horrible people, I have not caused pain. Even in those situations all I did was leave, never swore, hurt or attacked someone on the way out. I wanted to do something about it all. Anything. I don’t care I just wanted people to stop people hurting from things that were out of their control (besides natural death). I think I finally found a way for me to exist without being eaten alive by the suffering of others. It’s here. I didn’t know just how many people actually sought out parents as adults. I didn’t know how many people needed this. I want to help you. I just don’t know how to “be a parent”. I would need help learning this to mix into who I am as I refused the instruction of “proper modern” parents. It’s still very bad and traumatic to exist in. I want you to teach me how to teach you. I have the knowledge base for existing and the knowledge you need/desire but I just don’t know how to teach it to others. I am willing to be your parent as long as you can be my mentor. Show me how you receive instructions on existence. Support is something I can do easily, guidance as well. However I know a lot of you need more than just that and I’m here for you. I just need a little help along the way. Think of it as being able to “call out” your parent when they mess up or don’t do something you like without worrying about the repercussions. Reach out if you are looking for a family.
Last update on August 18, 1:12 am by Oliver Flaz.
1 Liked
 likes this.
I am by no means a parent. I have never had kids. I have cared for children but not on the level of a parent. However e:relieved:very child I encounter finds comfort in talking to me. I’ve walked into stores and have had random 2-3 year olds make eye contact and rush in for a hug. I have never seen them prior to that moment before. They know the love I have and how pure it is. Walking through this world I have struggled to find what I want. We are human so everyone has a want right? Nope. Not this person. I truly have no wants beyond food, water, shelter, socialization and 😉. Aside from basic instinctual desires/needs I have none. Not at the moment anyway. I have always felt “guilty” for enjoying literally anything because I have seen (first hand) what kind of positions some people are in. Due to this, life was and still is very unenjoyable. I can’t even go for a hike without the thought of starving war torn children existing somewhere. It’s overwhelming to exist while pain exists. I have never, in my life caused pain. Aside from leaving horrible people, I have not caused pain. Even in those situations all I did was leave, never swore, hurt or attacked someone on the way out. I wanted to do something about it all. Anything. I don’t care I just wanted people to stop people hurting from things that were out of their control (besides natural death). I think I finally found a way for me to exist without being eaten alive by the suffering of others. It’s here. I didn’t know just how many people actually sought out parents as adults. I didn’t know how many people needed this. I want to help you. I just don’t know how to “be a parent”. I would need help learning this to mix into who I am as I refused the instruction of “proper modern” parents. It’s still very bad and traumatic to exist in. I want you to teach me how to teach you. I have the knowledge base for existing and the knowledge you need/desire but I just don’t know how to teach it to others. I am willing to be your parent as long as you can be my mentor. Show me how you receive instructions on existence. Support is something I can do easily, guidance as well. However I know a lot of you need more than just that and I’m here for you. I just need a little help along the way. Think of it as being able to “call out” your parent when they mess up or don’t do something you like without worrying about the repercussions. Reach out if you are looking for a family.
Advertisements