Advertisements
Advertisements
Hey guys. I’m 20 years old and I recently found TONS of biological family. I searched up my bio dad’s name on ancestry with his assumed birth year and found the marriage license for him and a lady with the same name as my bio mom, I HAD FOUND THEM! I was estatic. But upon further research, I discovered my bio dad had died. This changed a lot for me. I check on my bio mom’s Facebook every day and want to reach out SO BAD. I have so many half siblings and I really would like to know more about MY story. My reservation is that I know I am not ready to have another figure such as herself in my life permanently. I worry that she will want to have a close relationship and I will have to tell her I am not ready, which would be heartbreaking for both parties. But I really want to reach out, like REALLY REALLY badly. My parents keep telling me I am not ready, which is making me hold back. I don’t want them to be right about this, but I think I am ready for answers. Any ideas? Or can anyone relate? I almost friend her on Facebook every day. She had wrote on her Facebook MANY times that she hopes to one day find me, so I know she would be open to hearing from me.