Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Tomian Schear/McCollum
I have been searching for my birthparents for about 3 years and praying everyday that I will finally reunite with you. It is all that I could ever hope for. Please contact me at pratherpjenell@aol.com
Advertisements
Hi, Dawn M. Hancock here, i subscripe to the Ga. list because I found relatives of one of my attending doctors living in Ga. My only lead is that one of my doctors adopted my child, anyway, theres many out here searching posts like yours, some of us searching help others search. The way we do this is by knowing certain facts about you and your search so we can help you, and only if you want us to. One way we help is finding out if you have the dates of your birth, date of adoption, hospital (if known) state of birth and if there is a different state that you were adopted into. If by chance maybe you know your bio-families 1st and/or their surnames, your bio-mothers maiden name. the county you were adopted into, if you have sent away to the state of ga. reunion registry for an adoptees non identification. Another tip that can help a searcher help you is if you know if your bio-parents know your adopted name. many bits of infomation can help us and you could still maintain your privacy. I do hope this lil letter has helped you feel more comfortable. I am Dawn M. Hancock A.K.A. THE MADSCIENTISTLAUGHING, I'm usually in adoption.com's chat at night, but it is broken right now, I hope to see you in there, your site sib from Florida, searching 9/19?/70 Tampa fL. Later kiddo, Dream Of Flying :cool: