Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Debra
Have loved you since the day you were born, please let me know you are allright. I don't want to interfere, just know that I love you.....
Originally Posted By bishi
i was born on july 20th 1974 in las vegas and
i think my birthmother was named debra. does any
of this make sense? please email me or post a reply....bishi_mck@yahoo.com
Advertisements
Hello --
My name is Janet and I am an adoptee born in Nevada. I am searching for my birth family and I still live in Las Vegas. Recently a Yahoo Group called Nevada Open has formed. This group is fighting to get access for adoptees to their birth records. As this is an election year, it is imperative that there is support and interest in this topic. I am leaving this message to ask anyone born or searching in Nevada please join the cause and join Nevada Open at the following link or e-mail me at vegasjpn@hotmail.com for more information.
[url]http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NevadaOpen/[/url]
[FONT=arial]7/25/71[/FONT]
My birthcertificate says Boulder City Nevada on July 25 1971
I don't know much else if you'd like to contact me feel free
Hello, I was just wondering what hospital you had your baby. I was born on July 22, 1971. I was born at Southern Nevada Memorial Hospital whick I think is UMC now?
Archive
Originally Posted By Debra
Have loved you since the day you were born, please let me know you are allright. I don't want to interfere, just know that I love you.....
Debra,
What state? My dob is 7/23/71 Wisconsin ... searching for birth mother ... Please reply!
Advertisements