Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Katy Drew
Hi, my sister Linda Fox does not have access to the internet so she has asked me to post a message as she is keen to track her daughter. Rachel was born on 23rd March, 1969 at the Redroofs nursing home which was run by the Salvation Army in Dunedin, NZ . Rachel if you want contact with your birth mother, please respond and I will be most happy to let Linda know. From your Aunt, Katy
HI,
I am looking for a sister that was given up for adoption in England but had relatives in NZ. Our birthmother gave her the name of lyn or Linda and her maiden name was Elsey.
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Katy Drew
Hi, my sister Linda Fox does not have access to the internet so she has asked me to post a message as she is keen to track her daughter. Rachel was born on 23rd March, 1969 at the Redroofs nursing home which was run by the Salvation Army in Dunedin, NZ . Rachel if you want contact with your birth mother, please respond and I will be most happy to let Linda know. From your Aunt, Katy
Hi my name is Nicola (Was Rachel Diana Elsey before adoption) and I think that I may possibly be Lindas daughter. I was born 22 march 1969 at Red roofs nursing home in Dunedin, I was adopted by my parents in 1970, would be keen to get in touch
Thanks Nicola
1 Liked
 likes this.
Hi Aunty Katy Drew
My name is Nicola,
and I was born on the 22 March 1969 at Red Roofs Nursing Home in Dunedin. Your Sister Linda Marlene Fox gave me my birthname of Rachael Diana Elsey. My Adopted parents become my parents on the 26 November 1969 by order of the Dunedin Magistrates Court. I now live in Christchurch New Zealand. I would like to make contact with you or your sister, My birth mother.
2 Liked
and  like this.
Nicola, I am Katy your birth mother's sister. Please contact me at katyd@activ8.net.au. So looking forward to getting in touch.
Katy xx