Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Shelley Weir
I am trying to help my best friend find her birthmother. She was born 05/16/1966 in Detroit Osteopathic Hospital in Michigan. Her name at birth was Patricia Ann Brooks, her mothers name was listed as Loretta Fay Brooks, she thinks that her mother was 24, or 26 years old at the time of her birth, and that she may have possibly come from out of state to stay with a sister at this time. The doctor's name was Dr. Yagoobian (not quite sure of spelling). My friend is curious about her origins, she is fair and blonde with natural wavy hair, about 5'5" tall. She was adopted by an Armenian couple Harry and Virginia Topalian. If anyone has any information or knows the whereabouts of Loretta Brooks, or has any good searching advice please call Shelley at (306)445-1524. Thanks!
Originally Posted By Shelley Weir
I am trying to help my best friend find her birthmother. She was born 05/16/1966 in Detroit Osteopathic Hospital in Michigan. Her name at birth was Patricia Ann Brooks, her mothers name was listed as Loretta Fay Brooks, she thinks that her mother was 24, or 26 years old at the time of her birth, and that she may have possibly come from out of state to stay with a sister at this time. The doctor's name was Dr. Yagoobian (not quite sure of spelling). My friend is curious about her origins, she is fair and blonde with natural wavy hair, about 5'5" tall. She was adopted by an Armenian couple Harry and Virginia Topalian. If anyone has any information or knows the whereabouts of Loretta Brooks, or has any good searching advice please call Shelley at (306)445-1524. Thanks!
Advertisements