Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Mary
I would like to help my step-children locate their half-sister born in OKC in 1965 and adopted at birth. I do not remember you excate date of birth. If you have infor about your birth you might know I think you were born at St. Anthonys your birthmon's name was Patricia. You have 2 sister and 1 brother. Your mom was not married at the time of your birth. You can contact me at farmers-daughter@netzero .com You would have possible been blonde with blue eyes. You birthfathers name was Jerry and was a fireman.
I know this is a stretch, but just in case, here I go. Are you sure about the year? My DOB is 10-3-1969 in OKC. I wasn't born at St. Anthony's, but my birth father was supposedly blonde with blue eyes.
Just thought I'd write, just in case. Please respond if you get any further information. The email listed is not valid.
Advertisements
i was born feb.11 1965 at deaconess hospital and i have blue eyes and blonde hair but i was told my birth mothers name was tammy at the time of my birth
I was born august 7,1965 and taking away from my family either at birth or shortly there after, I don't know much about the reasons but if you could give info i would apprecate it
thank you
patricia
mary, i was born august 7, 1965 I was adopted by mary lue and daniel o'neal of little rock arkansas in the 70's. If you need further info please call me at 801 981=8157
Advertisements