Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Pamela
Born March 12, 1978 at Humber Memorial Hospital in North York, Ontario. Birth name Katie Lynn Richmond. Would like to make contact. Email PamelaRichmond755@msn.com
Hi Pamela,
My name is Melissa, though you know me as Katie Lynn. I just opened my Live Birth papers with your details yesterday and already here you are, but the problem is so much is outdated now from your original search, so I hope you continue to have at least one of the same email addresses you did in 2002.
I was also in touch with another registry site today as well where you had registered and the lady there attempted to call a couple of contact numbers you had left, I believe in 1999, and both were out of service.
Please if you are reading this, contact me through my profile, I'd love to get in touch with you also!
Advertisements
Hello Melissa. I've just gotten off the phone with Tim. I am so happy that we have finally found one another. As I mentioned to Tim I've been searching for years at different internet sites and registering with a number of organizations. I just moved in November 2009 so my contact information has, unfortunately, just recently changed and going to be updated. Sometimes the wheels of progress are slow. Never mind that ! We've finally connected and I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am. I've given Tim all my information - please call me. Always with love.