Advertisements
Advertisements
I'm 31 and was adopted at birth. I found my birthfamily about three years ago and discovered my birthfather and his high school girlfriend had a son born one year before me who was also given up for adoption. Neither my birthfather nor my half-brother's birthmother will help me locate my half-brother. I know his approximate date of birth (summer 1969) and state of birth (Nebraska, probably Lincoln or Omaha), as well as both birthparents names (obviously) and addresses. I've filed a consent form with the state of NE in case he ever comes looking for birth relatives. Does anyone have any ideas how else I might find him???? Thank you!!!!
Advertisements
dman38, go look at this thread. Someone who's a "search angel" (bumblebeeskies) offering to help others.
[url]http://forums.adoption.com/search-angel-support-advice/398693-want-help-but-how-find-people-who-need-help.html#post34252837[/url]
Best of success in your quest.
I looked, commented on it yesterday, and also sent a pm,, but haven't heard from that person,,
Maybe you can check and see if they left an email and use that? Also, sometimes people don't check back in here every day, know I don't always. Try googling "search angels reunify adoption" (without the quotes) and see what you find. Best of success to you, clearly you're ready!
Advertisements
I am looking for my birth family. I am a male and I was born in Omaha ne on Dec 9, 1968. All I know is that my birth parents were college students and I was adopted through Lutheran Family Services.
I am looking for my birth family. I was born Dec 9 1968 in Omaha ne. Given to Lutheran Family Services and my birthparents were in college. I am not sure if you could help or not? Thanks!! Todd
I need help locating my brother. He was adopted in Lincoln Nebraska but he was born in Denver Colorado on November 7, 1966. I appreciate any help :) His birth name was: Rodney Scott Nugent
Advertisements