Advertisements
Advertisements
My mother was born in Missouri, and we are looking for her birth mother. What hospital was your sister born at? Please reply.
Advertisements
I tried to reply last week to your response on your search for your Mother's birth mom. Please let me know if you receive this even if you don't think there is enough information here to pursue.
My birth mom is from Southeast Missouri and says she does not know where my sister was born -- all I know for sure was that she was born in 1946. My birth mom says she had the date written down somewhere but cannot find it. Some of the family thinks my sister was born in St. Louis possibly at City Hospital, while some say she went to a home for unwed mothers and she thinks someone took her somewhere far away to deliver the baby. Anybody's guess.
Some years back our Grandmother supposedly had one of my Aunts trying to find us -- someone thought that perhaps one of us was living in the Belleville, IL area -- I have never lived in that area. Also I don't really know where the other sister ended up or where her parents were when she was adopted.
Do you have any information at all on the birth mom? Where she was from, name, etc. I am really looking forward to hearing something from you because for some strange reason I have a fairly good feeling about this.
I can promise you this -- I will do any thing I can to help determine if your Mother could be the sister I am looking for. I was accepted with open arms into the family and would love for my sister to have the same opportunity.
I am looking forward to hearing from you soon!
marilou
I am helping a friend search born November 1946 she was born in Philadelphia at a Catholic Home for unwed mothers I have pictures if any chance.
I highly doubt that my sister was born in Philadelphia. Surely I would be happy to take a look at a picture. Surprisingly I look so much like my birth mother -- unlike my three half sisters.
In any event good luck with the search! I just keep waiting and hoping.
Marilou
Marilou I was born in 1946 in Kansas City at a home for unwed mothers. Please reply if you think this may be meaningful.
Advertisements
Born November, 1946 supposedly in Queens, NY. Adopted through Spence-Chapin, left in Boarding home several months before being actually released for adoption.
Could I be the one? Looking for any birthfamily.
Arline
Probably not. I am looking for someone who was born in Missouri or not far from there. If you have a photo of yourself (I am not good at using this forum right now) I will be glad to see if there are any resemblances at all. My twin brothers and myself look quite a bit alike, however, we don't look anything like our half sisters and brothers.
There should be an easier way!
Sorry I didn't respond sooner. I haven't been on this site for a long time and still don't know my way around. I stumbled on this by accident.
marilou
Probably not. I am looking for someone who was born in Missouri or not far from there. If you have a photo of yourself (I am not good at using this forum right now) I will be glad to see if there are any resemblances at all. My twin brothers and myself look quite a bit alike, however, we don't look anything like our half sisters and brothers.
There should be an easier way!
Sorry I didn't respond sooner. I haven't been on this site for a long time and still don't know my way around. I stumbled on this by accident.
marilou
Advertisements
I dont know if this will do any good. But my mom was born in missiouri in 1946. Her name was gladys marie wilson. Im assumming that is her adopted name. I think her name might have been gladys marie anderson. I have been looking for some type of family for over 20 years now. My mom died in 1979 in san antonio texas. my name is rhonda. my email address is rhondag7295@yahoo.com if you know anything.
thank you
marilou
I tried to reply last week to your response on your search for your Mother's birth mom. Please let me know if you receive this even if you don't think there is enough information here to pursue.
My birth mom is from Southeast Missouri and says she does not know where my sister was born -- all I know for sure was that she was born in 1946. My birth mom says she had the date written down somewhere but cannot find it. Some of the family thinks my sister was born in St. Louis possibly at City Hospital, while some say she went to a home for unwed mothers and she thinks someone took her somewhere far away to deliver the baby. Anybody's guess.
Some years back our Grandmother supposedly had one of my Aunts trying to find us -- someone thought that perhaps one of us was living in the Belleville, IL area -- I have never lived in that area. Also I don't really know where the other sister ended up or where her parents were when she was adopted.
Do you have any information at all on the birth mom? Where she was from, name, etc. I am really looking forward to hearing something from you because for some strange reason I have a fairly good feeling about this.
I can promise you this -- I will do any thing I can to help determine if your Mother could be the sister I am looking for. I was accepted with open arms into the family and would love for my sister to have the same opportunity.
I am looking forward to hearing from you soon!
marilou
My name is Rhonda Cross. My mother died in 1979. I am looking for any family of hers. Her name was gladys marie wilson. my email is rhondag7295@yahoo.com
My mothers name was Gladys Marie Wilson born in Missouri on November 21, 1946. I am looking for any family
Advertisements
I can tell you the adoptee I know had like Auburn hair blue grey eyes is short stature greyed early her non ID said mother was young said she got pregnant at a party unknown father she was born november 1946