Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi there all,
My wife and I have recently been placed with the most preious little girl and as a thank you we would like to get the birth mom and dad a small token of our appreciation for having chosen us for their daughter. We have a jewellery gift idea for birth mom, but cannot think of anything to get birth dad. Please help, we are meeting them in a couple of days since the placement and don't want to show up empty handed. Any suggestions would be very helpful.
We are giving the dad a GC to Lowes (he is a contracter)
and the Mom
An IPOD nano which I put music on and rewrapped.
Advertisements
I like court's idea. Also, I just saw these in Target the other day....there are very cool digital photo frames, which use a chip and allow the photos to rotate. I love Stormster's nano idea as well---that might work for a dad, too.
we gave our bdad a watch. and dh made a dvd slideshow of pictures of the baby. they both loved this the most.
Advertisements
If you order the Nano from Apple, they will engrave the back. Mine says "Mommy, you rock!" My DH is a bit of a cheese ball! :)
I think something engraved might be nice. Personalized things are always lovely, the gift card idea is always a hit..gotta luv those..haahaa :prop:
Thank you all for your great ideas. We decided to go with an engraved watch. In case you were wondering.