Advertisements
Advertisements
10/10/1964 Bronxville NY, St Lawrence Hospital, Catholic Charities, Case worker was named Scully. Adopted as an infant. Looking for info on birth mother or bio father or half siblings.
i am looking for a female born oct/nov 1964,adopted out of cath.charities in nyc. of irish decent, possible birth name susan?
Advertisements
I don't know my birthname. I was the only baby girl born on 10-10-1964 at St Lawrence hospital in Bronxville NY. I was adopted through Catholic family charities and the case worker wasMrs Scully. I know my bmom was married but not to my bfather. I know I have half sibs.:)
i was wondering if you had any other info. We were told j.decker is bf. not sure of case worker & prob. cant get that info. Can you try to send me a pvt. message, (i am the worst..when it comes to computers
rjpetro
I don't know my birthname. I was the only baby girl born on 10-10-1964 at St Lawrence hospital in Bronxville NY. I was adopted through Catholic family charities and the case worker wasMrs Scully. I know my bmom was married but not to my bfather. I know I have half sibs.:)
If it helps, I know that hospital and have never heard it called ST. Lawrence, just Lawrence.
Susan
Advertisements