Advertisements
Advertisements
Cogmeg:
Here is the Pa website...if you check further on the Board there is a complete list. Just copy and paste this below to your search. Hope this helps..
Many Blessings, Thirdeye
[url]http://rombergers.tripod.com/adm/popup/roadmap.shtml?member_name=rombergers&path=main.html&client_ip=64.12.97.10&ts=1073866547&ad_type=POPUP&category=home&search_string=pa+adoption&id=ff053baba5390ba06a36988cf4a986e8[/url]
Advertisements
Hi My name is Merrie E. Smith I was born 10/11/1967 in Chambersburg Pa. I am in search of my birth parents. I sent all my information in for non-id info and came up with nothing. The adoption was handle by the Children's Aid Society of Franklin Co. I have contacted them at least 10 times over the last 5 years and they will not even respond to anything I ask them. I am running out of steam to search. I was born a redhead and I was told my birth mother went though 25 hrs of labor with me. The family that adopted me also adopted a boy, 2 years before my adoption took place. If anyone could help me in any way please e-mail me at redheads1985fun@yahoo.com I donot live in Pa now so it is hard for me to search in Pa now. I am running out of ideas, I was also told that I was sent to Wilson College in Chambesburg for some kind of test that they were doing there at the begining of the year 1968. My adopted parents did not get me till the end of Feb 1968.
thank u, for your offer, if u have time i hope u would concider mine. you can contact me through email or phone or i am able to travel for any type of meeting. i was born in erie pa 8-28-1967
thank u
dj frank
Advertisements
Adoptee's original name at birth, I believe was DALE. Born 2/1/1970 (or thereabouts) in Harrisburg, PA. Adoption was done in Harrisburg, PA, we believe. No other information other than he may have siblings.
Thanks for any help.
Hello,
I am searching for my Son born in Philadelphia, Pa. on 11/17/58 at Albert Einstein Hospital, southern division. I was told that his adopted parents are Jewish and his adopted grandfather, his mother's father was an attorney at the time of my son's birth. I was also told that his family name is "Weintraub" not sure if spelling is correct. He may be the attorney that handled the adoption, not sure. I have tried to file "Waivers of Confidentiality" with the Hospital and the Division of Vital Records in New Castle, Pa. The hospital no longer has my records and Vital Records sent me a letter stating that they were unable to locate my son's original record. They advised me to contact the court of adoption to see if they would be able to locate the adoption records but I don't know where the adoption took place. Can you help me? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Good evening,
I don't know if this will help you but have you tried [url]www.registry.adoption.com[/url] ? I also am searching for my daughter who was born on April 1, 1961 in Chester, PA. If you find away please let me know as the records are sealed. It seems unfair but that is how they used to do it. I feel like a part of me is missing and dead. I know you know what I mean.
Please keep in touch and if you find a way please let me know.
Thank you for sharing and a good evening to you.
Gladys
ghshriver@direcway.com
Advertisements
Gladys,
I am registered with adoption.com but thank you for your suggestion. If I get any info. on how to find the court of adoption where my son's adoption took place, I will let you know. The best of luck to you on your search journey for your daughter.
Sincerely,
Catherine
Catherine,
The best to you in your search. It is so hard when the records are sealed. The agencies want so much money and what more can they do that you or I are doing searching for our loved ones.
God bless and good luck.
Gladys
I am assisting my mother in trying to locate her birthmother.
Her DOB is 4-1-1944, she was born in the Philadelphia area.
The adoption took place by 1945, I believe.
She was adopted by Mike and Marie Joseph, a famous racecar driver in Philadelphia (his legal name was Albert David Joseph), but he went by Mike. He was in the Navy at the time the adoption was being scheduled.
She may have been a twin, with possible birthnames being first = Nancy or Agnes Last = Steff or Steiff.
Please let me know what other information would be helpful.
Al Comey alcomey@hotmail.com
I am looking for a female born May 10-1982. Her birth name was Nicole Christine Ligato. She was born in Darby, Pa and adopted through Catholic Social Services. I believe she is in Indiana but I am not sure. Anything you could do to help would be great!
Advertisements
Any help will be appreciated. I'm looking for birth mother, and or any siblings...family members. Born Harrisburg, PA 2-9-56. birth name: Debbie Lynn Arrow. Thanks.............Robin
Hello there!
My name is Cindi Digiantonio and I am trying to find my birthfamily! I was born Friday April 10, 1981 in Erie, PA. I weighed 6 lbs 11oz and was born at 8:59am. I was immediately put into foster care with Family and Child Services also located in Erie, PA and adopted a few months later from my adoptive parents William(Italian) and Christina (Jamaican) Digiantonio. They went through Mahoning County Children's Services located in Youngstown, Ohio. My final decree for my adoption was signed on April 8, 1982 in the Mahoning County Probate Court. My adoptive parents also told me that they thought that I might have an older brother as well, however my birth family kept him but couldn't afford another child. It's pretty much hearsay on that part. I have fair skin, brown eyes, and auburn hair...I didnt know if that might help! I would really appreciate some help out there if anyone can help me, or knows something...I would sincerely appreciate it! Thank you for reading my post!