Advertisements
Advertisements
Has anyone petitioned a court in Texas and successfully had their records opened?
I filed my petition in 129th district court and Judge Dorfman denied my petition.
He did state that if I could show him a precedence of other cases being opened he might reconsider his decision.
My child is autistic and it would be very beneficial to have a medical history to successfully treat him.
Please respond to this post or if you prefer email me at:
olshovsky@aol.com
Thanks
Michelle
we had my husband and his identical twins records unsealed for medical info from baylor medical university and buckner baptist home that handled adoption and vital statistics for certificate of birth by wade justice juvinille dept in dallas tx, i am 32 and no kid but they handled it all for 50.00 good luck
Advertisements
my brother and I had our records opened in the 313 juvenile court in houston a few years back. I did find my birth mothers name in it. I did a search and found her. She died a few months later of cancer. I have found out more since then. Keep going maybe you need a different court-- or judge
i had mine opened in Dallas in 2011 from a closed adoption in 1964 Dallas County, my name is Diane Emilie Beasley tell him to look it up or I will send you a copy of the letter I got when I got to look at my file just let me know