Advertisements
Advertisements
believe it to be a little girl was a private adoption all expenses was paid for by the adoption parents was not allowed to see my child taken from the maternity ward immediatly after delivery hospital was providence hospital downtown el paso lawyer handling adoption pat dwyer in el paso have searched tx birth records under my name marion bloise also all names i can think may have been used sent to my aunt mrs pereira who lived on trinity blvd while i was pregnant she went to her grave refusing to give me any details of the adoption neither would my parents it was so secretive no one can help me find her please God she will try to find me but i would not be surprised if she doesnt even know she is adopted......my email is tupence2@aol.com
Advertisements
sorry unsure of birthdate it was hushed up i believe around 3rd Feb but somehow my mother was very upset on the 9th Feb but find it hard to believe that I went from the 27th Jan to 9th Feb before giving birth there eas a Marianne born 3rd Feb on this site listed way back in 1999 adoption was done in New Mexico but born in El Paso Tx tried to email her but email no longer exsisted thks for any help
[url]http://ftp.rootsweb.com/pub/usgenweb/tx/elpaso/vitals/births/1968/[/url] Tuppence, click on this link; it is the Birth Index for El Paso County for 1968. There are about 5 or 6 pages of birth records for that year... you will have to go through each page and make a list of female children born on Feb 3. One of these will be her... her adopted name. I've already searched the first two pages (up to the d's) and found two girls born Feb 3, 1968 in El Paso. Their names are Andrea Cresteen Creekkiller and Sofia Lorraine Diaz. As far as girls born AROUND that date (Feb 1- Feb 10) I found about 12 possibilities, just in the first two pages. It would really help narrow down your search if you could find out the exact birthdate. I'll let you search through the rest of the index yourself... I'd love to help but I have to go to bed now... if I get too involved in this I'll be up all night, lol. One thing that may be helpful to know is whether the baby was anglo or hispanic... I think in those days most couples tended to adopt babies within their own ethnic group. About 1/2 the listings I found were Anglo names and 1/2 Hispanic names, so this information could also narrow down the search considerably. Let me know if I can be of further assistance. Sincerely, ~Sharon
I did search the file but looked for Bloise my name at the time of birth I have also emailed Providence Hospital asking the for the period I was in hospital to give birth and the date i gave birth but of course I have had no answer I really need to check to see if by law they have to give me my medical records. I found a marrianne born El Paso looking for her birth mother but it was listed back in 1999 and the email is incorrect I am of Italian decent and my aunts(who I stayed with in El Paso) married name was Pierre dont know if thats an spanish name or not if I find children born on the date how do I proceed from there, this Marianne is not even listed on the births in texas there is a Rebbecca Anne Maldonado on the 3rd Feb and the incorrect email address on the search posting was mal-1968@hotmail.com how do I get info on this Rebecca Maldon in case this is her ? tks for all your help.....Marion
Thanks for the el paso birth site did as you said found that if i held down the ctrl and f key at the same time that put 03-feb-1968 it took by pressing the find button after each highlight it found all the births for that date....tks again....Marion
Advertisements
Wow, great tip (the cntrl & f key)! I'll have to try that.Hopefully that will make searching the records much quicker and easier for everyone. Thanks! :) ~Sharon