Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By aimee felicia
I was born in ohio on march 22, 1964 to jewel and robert stigall and my birth name was margie lynn stigall and I had brothers and sisters and we were taken away from our family why???????
Originally Posted By LOCATER1@JUNO.COM
I FOUND TWO GUYS NAMES STIGALL THAT WAS BORN IN 61 AND 66 NAMED ROBERT MAYBE YOUR BROTHERS ??/ THERE WAS A JEWELL STIGALL BUT SHE WAS BORN IN 1958 WERE YOUR BROTHERS ADOPTED OUT ALSO DO YOU HAVE THEIR NAMES MAY LOCATE THEM IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THEIR WHEREABOUTS
Advertisements
Originally Posted By CMHEGO@aol.com
I can help you locate your birthparents and siblings, contact me.
TOUCHEDbyADOPTION@yahoogroups.com
Originally Posted By Michelle
Where in Ohio were you located, do you know the Dates of Birth of any of your siblings? I have a friend that is searching for her mother/family and she knows she was one of four children. That's about all she knows though.please reply-I'm helping her look. Thanks
this is aimee / margie lynn stigall. .. stiill looking... any one out there that know the stigalls still... is my father or my mother still alive ... i would love to see them again ..i don't have much... just me and my 2 kids.... i know i have brothers and sisters... wonder where we all are in life and do they all have a empty feeling inside too..... searching.....
wondering if there are still stigall family out there mom dad or brothers or sisters do they think of me I think of you and wonder if you are ok and what happen in your lives
Advertisements
Hi Aimee, I tried to e mail you but could not. I sent PM. I may have some information helpful to you. Free...always. Warm Regards