Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By abrrn
white female born at 6 am on june 30, 1972 at forrest general hospital. looking for any part of birth family. can anyone help? thanks.
Originally Posted By Gwenlee Brewer
Do you know if your mom was in one of Roloff's Homes. Bethesda Home for Girls. Gwenl44@aol.com
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Gwenlee Chapman Brewer
Saw yor post. Are you the adoptee or the BMom? Also were you in Roloff Home. Bethesda Home for Girls. Please email me. I was in the home in 73. I am a B Mom. Gwenl44@aol.com
Originally Posted By Gweenlee
I have a young man who was born 5-2-1973 in the home in Hattiesburg, Ms. who is searching for his birthmother. He thinks her name was Tracy-Traci- Hammock who was 16 or 17 years old at the time. Would you know her? Joycetbarnett@aol.com
I have a young man who was born 5-2-1973 in the home in Hattiesburg, Ms. who is searching for his birthmother. He thinks her name was Tracy-Traci- Hammock who was 16 or 17 years old at the time. Would you know her? Joycetbarnett@aol.com
My mother recently passed and I have learned that she had a baby in May of 73 that was taken from her. She never recovered mentally from that. She passed out during the delivery and woke up and was told there was no baby and told by her own parents to never talk about it again. No-one will talk about it still to this day to me or my sister. Very tight lipped and my mother and grandparents all took this to the grave. I would desperately like to find her son, my half brother. My mom's name was Marla Kelly. I am not positive that she was in this home but did live in Hattiesburg so I am guessing if a child was taken at this time in this area then most likely this home had something to do with it? If anyone reads this and remembers my mom or can help me please email me at kjthompson1978@gmail.com
Advertisements