Advertisements
Advertisements
Well, two years ago I met my bio mom and her family. THings were very emotional and a lot of adjustments had to be made in the way I saw my relationship with my bio mom and her family and my adoptive family who are my "true" family.
Then I got hold of my bio fathers number. he didn't know anything about me and was quite surprised by the social workers call. He then phoned me, told his wife about me and arranged to meet me at the end of 2003.
THings then got messed up. One day I received a fax from my bio mom telling me that she had secretly met with my bio father. They hadn't seen each other since my conception and are both married with kids. Neither of them told their spouse about the meeting and this made me very unconfortable. My bio mom gave my bio dad a photo album that I had given her and then aske me to lie to his wife by saying that I had brought it with to the meeting that was planned.
The fact is that I get along very well with my bio moms husband and so I wrote a letter to both of them stating that I was very upset about being included in the cover up and that if their spouses asked me anything I would tell the truth. Then it happend. His wife saw an sms I had sent to him expressing my anger and phoned me. She was hysterical and asked me for details. I told her what I knew and
Advertisements
Don't get involved in their lies, if you want further contact I would be very cautious. My ason's bfamily is a bunch of liars that tried to get him involved in their lies but he didn't want anything to do with it. He told them that he wanted nothing to with their lies but they continued to include him in their lies so he rarely talks to them anymore.
ALL BIO MOMS - AND NO DOUBT - DADS ARE NOT BAD.
I KNOW BECAUSE I AM A BIO MOM AND ALL I EVER WANT IF I EVER MANAGE TO CONTACT MY BIO SON IS TO KNOW THAT HIS LIFE HAS BEEN GOOD. I WOULD ONLY BE PART OF HIS LIFE TO THE EXTENT HE WANTED ME TO.
SON, IF YOU ARE OUT THERE PLEASE CONTACT ME. BORN SURNAME BESTER, 1 MAY 1970 IN PRETORIA S A
I LOVE YOU