Advertisements
Advertisements
i have a really hard time saying i love you to my aparents, adn thats because i dont! i truly have no love for them! adn they punish me all the time because i show them no affection, my dad always says if youd show your mom affection you would get your way more! but im not gonna lie to them i cant even do that because thats even hard to bite my tounge adn say i love you! i really do hate them, adn i dont feel bad for saying that because its true! whenever i am forced to say i love you in order to go out i just put my middle finger up behind my back adn say it or if i have to hug them weich is very rare i put my finger up behind their back! so i was just woundering how many other adoptees feel the same way about their aparents, becasue they are nothing like you, and you just feel like what the hell why did god do this to me, they are nothing like me, adn i jsut wanna kill em', but not literally!
-air
air~
I am really sorry you feel this way.. My question to you is this... how old were you when you were adopted? and how long has it been? Are your parents abusive?
I think if you can look deep inside yourself you really want love. At least I hope you do.
I would like to talk to you more if you want.
Advertisements
I definitely feel for air's experience. I am getting ready to adopt transracially and feelings such as those shared by air represent my worst fear... that my adoptive children won't be able to love me like a natural parent. Can someone offer some words of encouragement who have happy stories that will speak to both air's experience and my fears?