Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Barbara
I was born in Shelby county Memphis Tn in 1950 and adopted through the Tennessee Childrens Home Society. I am looking for any information on my adoption. I may have been one of the children that was stolen from parents by the adoption home. My name before adoption was Sheron Ballard. If you have any information on the Tennessee Childrens Home Society or information on me please contact me at: sassi@cfl.rr.com
Originally Posted By Tammy
I'am looking for my halfsister and two halfbrothers that were stolen and put up fo adoption, possibly from this Childrens Home ,, please if you have anymore info. on this Childrens home, please contact me at tammywaddell@hotmail.com
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Tammy
I'am looking for my halfsister and two halfbrothers that were stolen and put up fo adoption, possibly from this Childrens Home ,, please if you have anymore info. on this Childrens home, please contact me at tammywaddell@hotmail.com
Originally Posted By Ella Mae?
born 3/11/42 female adopted out of tennessee childrens home society in 1946 and re named Jean louise - i think i have other brothers and sisters - email tglenn@blitz-it.net
Originally Posted By Marilyn
Where were most of the babies born- that went to Tn Children's Home? Also- where was Tn Children's home located in Memphis? Approximate address. Does anyone know?
I was born Nov. 18,1952 birthname Lynn Norman. Birthmom Peggy Joyce Norman. Private adoption. I was "somewhere" until 4 months old.
Marilyn
I WAS A STOLEN BABIE AND NOW II HELP PEOPLE THAT WERE OR
THINK THE WERE FROM THE TENNESEE CHILDREN'S HOME OF SHELBY COUNTY. I HAVE A FREE WEB SIGHT WITH INFO.
[url]http://tennesseechildren.tripod.com/[/url]
HOPE I CAN HELP YOU
CLIFF EDAWRS
Advertisements
Originally posted by Archive
Originally Posted By Joan
Can you give me more info about these abudctions? I was born in 1971 and adopted through the TN Children's Home
I WAS A STOLLEN BABIE:
I TRY TO GIVE FREE HELP.
[url]http://tennesseechildren.tripod.com/[/url]
CLIFF EDWARDS
My father was adopted out of the Tennessee Children's Home Society. He was born in 1946, I think...and he was adopted in 1947 by Richard Quine, and his then wife Susan Peters. I was never able to get any answers from Richard because he died in 1989 when I was only 5 and had no idea of this whole adoption. I was going through paperwork that my father and mother left to me in one of my boxes, and found some documents about his adoption. All I know is that his mother and father were both in their late 20's and were in good health. In 1991 they tried to make contact with his mother, and she declined, just stating that her only family medical problem was that of angina. I'm interested in knowing if she's still out there, or if there's any more children from her? I know my father's birth name was Robert Reeder, and he's going to be 60 in April. Thank you for any help in advance.
Good Luck to everyone that's searching.
Shannon
[font=Times New Roman]My adoptive name is Gregory Lewis Fowler. I was born 01-01-1961. I have a biological sister that was born 01-05-62. Her name is Deborah Blair Fowler. My birth certificate no. is 141-576629, hers is 141-576642. We were place in our adoptive parents home on 12-16-65 by Tenn. Dept of Public Welfare. The caseworker that was there on 12-15-65 was Elizabeth Presson. At the time of placement, I have been told that my mother was 26. She was born in 1939. My father was in Mississippi. He was a loborer, and she was a waitress in the Memphis area. Also I have been told that at the time of adoption I had a sister age 7,6,5 that were all adopted by one family. A sister age 3 that was adopted by the same family I was, a sister age 2, and a brother age 1 that were each adopted by seperate families, and my mother was expecting a baby in January of 1966. Adoptive parents names are Harold Lewis Fowler and Maery Elizabeth (Mosier) Fowler.The petition for adoption and name change was filed July 01,1966 by the Law Firm Owens and Ruleman (Atty=Wilbur C. Ruleman Jr.) of Memphis. Interlocutory Decree of adoption was signed by special Chancellor William B. Rosenfield on August 23, 1966. The final Decree of adoption ( Case No. 69271-1 R.D.) was signed by Chancellor Robert A. Hoffmann on 01-06-67. I have been told that my birth name was Carl and that the sister adopted with me name was Patty. This is basially all the information I have any and alll information you can obtain will be highly appreciated. Sincerely Searching Gregory Lewis Fowler[/font]
My mom was a TN Children's Home Society baby adopted from Memphis. This is what she has been told - her name was Frances or Francis Irene Moore. Parents name JC Moore. Born Jan 31, 1937 in Fairfax Co VA. May have siblings.
She did some searching and was told her mom was dead and father's whereabouts unknown.
Any info that might shed light appreciated.
Deborah
Advertisements
I am searching for a sibling (girl) born 1937 or 1938. She was taken to the Tennessee Children's Home to be given up for adoption. Father's Last name Holt and first initials I believe were JC. Mother's last name was Beaver and she was from Parrotsville, Tenn. I found out about this adoption after my mother passed away, she was young when she gave up the baby girl and I don't know the father. Any info appreciated. I have no other siblings and would love to meet her or her family.
Linda
My father also came from this place. I am looking for any contacts. DOB 12-22-1944, name prior to adoption was Robert Kale - adopted name Gary Carter.
Thanks
Hello, my father was “adopted” through the Tennessee Children’s Home Society. His birth name was Nicholas Bailey, but he was adopted and his name became John Graham Vowell Jr. He was adopted in Shelby Co. Tennessee, not sure when...and lived in Memphis with the Vowell family where he grew up. I’m trying to find anyone tied to his birth family. My father died in 1995 but I’d love to find his birth parents or any brothers and sisters or relatives he may have had.
Email: Vowellnicole1@gmail.com
-Nicole Vowell
I think I can help you!!!!!!
GEORGIA TANN ADOPTEES!!!!!! I am a geneologist for the actual DNA grandaughter of the Georgia Tann family. Her family is still running the scam!!! The story is so huge no one will listen to me. I am deciphering a coding system she had to name the babies and I am able to figure out each identity of the Georgia Tann scam. NOBODY WILL LISTEN TO ME. Please help me in a nyway you can. I can help you figure out your family. Georgia had a coding sytsem to the names, and its based off Alias's of my clients family members. THIS STORY IS SO MUCH BIGGER THEN THEY KNEW AND NO ONE WILL LISTEN TO ME. I can figure out 10,0000 babies real names and Im going to if nobody can help me. peapuffer@gmail.com
Advertisements
I CAN HELP ALL OF YOU. I just figured out the coding to figuring out the names of the babies, im figureing them out. no one will help me I started a tree on ancestry. Im Lois Brown and Allison Manning. The tree is The truth will set us free GEORGIA TANN, dna included!!!
peapuffer@gmail.com
the family is still running the scam!!! she was my clients ggrma and nobody know anything of the real story!! theres thousands more!!! I know how to figure it out. ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME
I am very interested, my father does not have his birth-family name, but had a VERY distinctive facial birthmark.
Ancestry.com now allows you to post a shareable link to your tree, please do so. And who's dna does it include?
What do you mean by "still running the scam" and by "nobody know anything of the real story" when the public story is already that it was more widespread than we can properly account. I sincerely hope you are not peddling false hope.
I CAN HELP ALL OF YOU. I just figured out the coding to figuring out the names of the babies, im figureing them out. no one will help me I started a tree on ancestry. Im Lois Brown and Allison Manning. The tree is The truth will set us free GEORGIA TANN, dna included!!!
peapuffer@gmail.com
the family is still running the scam!!! she was my clients ggrma and nobody know anything of the real story!! theres thousands more!!! I know how to figure it out. ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME