Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Tami Marie Burns
I was born in Calgary AB July 19/1967 in Grace Hospital. I am looking for any family member of the Burns Family. My grandfather is retired CAF.Any info please e-mail me at fiddler@home.com
Originally Posted By Rhea
Just curious whether you lived in North Bay, Ontario,
at all during your life?
Rhea
cybartender@hotmail.com
Advertisements
Originally Posted By wendy
perhaps you should look up a TREVOR BURNS in NORTH BAY ONTARIO. HE COULD BE LISTED IN EITHER CALENDER OR CORBIEL. POSSIBLY NORTH BAY. I WENT TO SCHOOL WITH HIM. GOOD LUCK
Could possibly give you info from Calgary.
J Duncan
Edited to Remove Terms of Service Violation
8. For the protection of community members, do not solicit people to contact you privately, whether that service is free or paid, or contact people who have requested that you contact them privately. All assistance should be provided within the Community Websites.
Advertisements
I was married to leo schatz His mother was a burns from marthorpe area. What made me think of this is when my ex and I first got married his mother heard that I was adopted and kind of freaked that we could be related. My birthday is april 14/67 born in calgary. I dont know if this is going to mean anything to you, but i may be able to help you if it is you. My email is jschatz_5@hotmail.com