Advertisements
Advertisements
I need to find Daughter born 02/12/1975 in Goldsboro, N. C. at Wayne Memorial Hospital. She weighed 6lbs. 14 ozs. She was 21 inches long . I was 24 years old at her time of birth. I had long dark brown hair , hazel eyes, and 5' 2'' tall. Her dad had black hair , maybe 5' 6'' tall and blue eyes. Wayne County born in but may have been adopted through Franklin County. Have a need to get her all of her medical history.
You could go to Franklin County and look for her amended birth certificate. She may very well have been adopted into Wayne County as well. Have you checked there for her amended birth cert.? You could contact the agency in Wayne County that handled your adoption and let them know you have updated medical info. They may or may not forward it on, but at least you can try. Have you tried registering on ISRR?
Good luck!
Let me know if you have any questions.
J Friday
Advertisements
I am mailing the form to ISRR on Monday and yes, I did call Wayne Social Services and they are sending forms to update my daughter's medical history and they will try to find her to send them to her.