Advertisements
Advertisements
Good Day,
I just wanted to let everyone know I found my birthmother...we are talking on the phone, we will be writing back and forth and exchanging photos....I believe the Lord works in Mysterious ways...my mom passed away this June this has been a very difficult year for me...so much happened...I received my original birth certificate almost two weeks ago and within a week of receiving it I found her...if it wasnt for the amazing support I had from family and friends but most importanly by parents who have both passed on and I will tell you they were also guiding from up above this would not be possible. Post adoption in St. John's the lady Vicki walsh was lovely to chat with...Linda Swain of VOCM emailing me info...my wonderful honey and his family just being so diligent and getting out there and digging...and for anyone else that I may have missed...a world of thanks to you all...for those of you still searching dont stop...continue on the course...I have been lucky my birth mother is a lovely lady...good luck to everyone out there and my advice is dont give up no matter how bleak and times the search is...good things really do come to those who wait.
God Bless and thank you for letting me be part of this adoption forum
Janet Marie (Lewis) Norman :)
That is so wonderful!! Especially since your adoptive parents have passed on. I hope you develop a wonderful relationship with your birthmother!
Advertisements
What did Linda Swain do for you? What did you provide to her for help?
I have just began the process and was wondering how it happened so fast.