Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Christy
I am looking for any of my birth family, or any information about them. I was born on December 6, 1980 around 6 in the evening I believe. My mother was 16, and father was 17. Both were quite short. I was born at the Salvation Army Booth Memorial. Also, if anyone knows where abouts that hospital was located, I would love to know. I think it was torn down in the mid-80's. littlechrys@hotmail.com - or post here.
I read a message that you posted on adoption forums. You said that you were born at booth memorial. I don't have any information to help you out, but I was hoping you could help me. I was born 2/29/80, also at booth memorial, and I was adopted at the cradle in Evanston. I know nothing more than that. Have you found anything out since you posted your message?
Please E-mail me at fltawy4012@attbi.com
Thank you
Advertisements
I am looking for my daughter that was taken from me years ago. Her name was Shannon Marie Payton at birth born in Febuary of 1978 at the Booth Memorial Hospital in Chicago IL on Pulaski Rd? She is bi-racial and her adoption was open. We visited often yill 3 ish of age. We beleive her adopted mother's name was White? Possibly a nurse around the Oak Park area. Although some info is questionable and lost after all these years and we have hit nothin but dead ends and money grabbers we are still determined to find her . Please help any info is valuable.Ty.
Booth was located at Argyle and Pulaski in Chicago. It's still a version of the Salvation Army but it's for Korean's now. It's no longer an unwed mothers home. Sorry. Usually, the births that happened at Booth were aided by Catholic Charities. So if you are hitting a dead end at the Cradle, try catholic charities.
I am looking for my daughter that was taken from me years ago. Her name was Shannon Marie Payton at birth born in Febuary of 1978 at the Booth Memorial Hospital in Chicago IL on Pulaski Rd? She is bi-racial and her adoption was open. We visited often yill 3 ish of age. We beleive her adopted mother's name was White? Possibly a nurse around the Oak Park area. Although some info is questionable and lost after all these years and we have hit nothin but dead ends and money grabbers we are still determined to find her . Please help any info is valuable.Ty.
His wife also has passed. They had many children and wished that donations be made to a pro-life organization (which in my experience has been linked with individuals who have adopted).
Advertisements