Advertisements
Advertisements
I was born 07/21/1972 in Lima, Ohio. My name is Jessie Akaim Rush. My fathers name on my [url="http://forums.adoption.com/showthread.php?t=231971#"] style=" color:rgb(0,117,0);"[font=Arial][font=Arial]birth[/font][/font][/url] certificate is Jessie James Carter. I have done searches online and I believe he was born 08/25/1943, I found an address 1201 Branson, Lima, OH 45804 but when I mailed a letter it came back as undeliverable. On my birth certificate it also states that his birth state is Georgia.
I had posted around 2 months ago because I had thought that I had found some records on an ancestry site indicating that he was deceased but his death was not listed in the social security death index, is that possible? Any help or advice anyone could offer would be much appreciated.
Thank you
Jessie Rush
Advertisements
I just recieved detailed information from the Ohio death records confirming that my father has passed away. Thank you everyone for all yor help.
Are you still looking for information on Jessie Carter? I am from Lima and a relative I know it's been 10 years since you started your search but let me know if you want any info on your family.
Please let me know.
I just recieved detailed information from the Ohio death records confirming that my father has passed away. Thank you everyone for all yor help.
[/quote]
1 Liked
 likes this.