Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi- does anyone know where to buy newborn/ preemie clothes? I looked at babiesrus, but some of the newborn stuff is still very big. My first daughter, Emma is 6 months old and is still in 0-3 month clothes. She 3lbs 14ozs. when she was born and I am expecting another daughter in september. I couldn't find very many preemie/ newborn outfit's that were small enough to fit her when she was born. I would really like someone who knows where I could buy these. THX- Dayva.
Advertisements
Our Targets have begun carrying lots of preemie clothes in the past year or two. Before that, I could only find them at the nicer dept. stores (Elder Beerman, Macy's, Ayres, etc). when I looked or high end children shops.
Or, if you are an online shopper, I googled Preemie clothing last time I was looking and found several things....
We bought most of ours at WalMart. Also, we found out that the dollar stores often sell clothes that are of cheaper fabric--especially the Just $1 stores and the like. Anyhow, we would buy the newborn size and, once it had been through the washer and the dryer, it would be shrunk to premie size.:D It was cheap, but they grow so fast that even with the lesser quality fabric, they don't have time to wear it out completely.
Advertisements
Target has some great preemie clothes. When my friend had her daughter that was the only place in my area I could find any.