Advertisements
Advertisements
Abdulina suggested this on the Travellers Thread so thought I'd start it!!!!!
We have so many Waiters but not many confirmed Travellers at the moment...........so.......we need God's Good Vibes, Thoughts and the wonderful gift of Prayer for all our Waiters to be converted into CONFIRMED TRAVELLERS.
LET THOSE TELEPHONES RING A DING DING!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just told my agency they can call me in the middle of the night if they hear anything!!!!!
Please ring, ring ring ring ring ring....before a bunch of my paperwork starts expiring again!!!!!!
Advertisements
RING, RING, RING-A-LING! Please let those phones ring!
Prayers going up for those telephones to ring!
Always willing to add prayers, well wishes, good thoughts, hopes, and crossed fingers and toes for those waiting - RING RING RING RING RING RING RING!!!!
While I could use a good ringing myself. If me adding to the ring chant helps ANYBODY, I'm in.
RING RING RING Ring Ring Ring RING RING RING!!!
Advertisements
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Ring Ring Ring ring please ring please please please!![/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]RING, Ring, Ring! :) [/FONT]
Advertisements
Was just thinking we should do ring chant, hadn't done it in a while! I am in:) Great Idea!!!
RING RING RING RING RING RING RING...............
PLEASE GOD LET THOSE PHONES RING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RING RING RING!!!!!!!!!!!! Some of our paperwork will expire if the phone does not ring soon. Please RING !!!!! I pray that the phones will RING for all of us waiting!!!!
A few more ring-a-ding-dings PLEASE!!!!! Especially thinking of the folks who have been waiting a long time.
Advertisements
[FONT=Impact]RRRRRRRRRIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNG!!!![/FONT]
[FONT=Impact]RRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGG!!!!![/FONT]
(And to the Duma re 268: SIIIIIIGGGGGGGGNNNNNNNNNN!!!!
SIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!)
I agree... I would LOVE to get a RING.... (I dream about it just about every night)
RING! RING! RING! RING! RING! RING! RING!
Many prayers that we will receive lots of rings very soon.