Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi,
I was wondering if we had anyone from the Ft. Worth area. I am not quite Ft. Worth, but I am close. I am actually in Granbury now. I did grow up there and most of my family still lives there. I was just wondering if anyone else was from this area. :)
Denice- I lived in Haltom City before I moved here. It's close to Hurst, they are considered part of the mid-cities.
EmmaLeigh, are you enjoying or snowy weather? BTW this is weird weather cause it never snows in Texas. LOL!
Advertisements
Sniffles,
I love Grandbury. No exactly where Haltom City is. My husbands uncle was the fire chief there for years. I also have relatives that live in Wautagua and Forth Worth.
Advertisements
kelceesmom
Sniffles,
I love Grandbury. No exactly where Haltom City is. My husbands uncle was the fire chief there for years. I also have relatives that live in Wautagua and Forth Worth.
Well if you know that area then you should know the Riverside area of Ft. Worth. That is where I grew up and my parents still live there. I have friends who work in the HC Fire Dept and my cousin is working for NRH.
I love Granbury too, when hubby's boss gave him the chance to move down here, we jumped on it. The only problem I have is that we live on the outskirts so if I want to go to the store or anything it takes my about 15 minutes to get into town.
EmmaLeigh, I know exactly where Keller is. It is pretty nice up there. I used to work in Denton and I would go strait up 377 to get there. When they started building all of the retail up there, I quit going that way.
Whitmire, Did I read somewhere that you just moved there? My uncle lived there for the longest time. He just moved out past Weatherford.
Advertisements
I am from the Ft Worth area - but no longer live there. I miss it a lot.
I am from a small town North West of Fort Worth.
:D
Yes, but if there could just be a cloud to block the sun just where I am that would be perfect! It seems so stinkin' hot out from the shade. I love the sunshine though....I've missed it a lot. Especially since I haven't flown in the last 6 weeks, I've seen next to no sunshine...not used to that.
Advertisements