Advertisements
Advertisements
I'm not going to send out a reminder for Birthparent chat tonight. Yup, that's right, I'm leaving it up to y'all to remember that Birthparent Chat is at 9 pm cst.
Again, I won't be able to send out the reminder that Birthparent Chat is tonight at 9pm CST. ;)
Advertisements
Anne~Great idea! I think Saturday night would be great, but I do know many are busy on weekend nights. So what does everyone else think?
I would be iffy. I have tons of end of year Girl Scout stuff to pull together since our year is coming to an end next week and Camp is about to begin.
Let us know when you want to do this. I would suggest sending out a reminder...since I didn't remind anyone yesterday they all forgot!! joking!
Well I could probably do it just about anytime depending on when worked best for others or we could even do it on Monday the day right after Mother's Day to see how everyone survived or something.
Advertisements
Okay so what does everyone think about Monday night chat at the usual time of 9 pm CST to see how we all survived Mother's Day?
[FONT="Century Gothic"]I wish I could be there but like Wednesdays I will be here at work. :cop:
However I will be having chocolate. :popcorn: [/FONT]
Advertisements
Well how about we give everyone the option to go either on Saturday night at 9 pm CST or Monday night at 9 pm CST or both lol.
Advertisements
Yes, two of my sistas are a bit nutty. LOL!!
I can't guarantee Saturday, there is a better chance for me on Monday. If I'm not there I fully expect y'all to talk about me. LOL!!!