Advertisements
Advertisements
Alright ya all, here's your reminder or non-reminder...however you want to spin it lol.
Remember that if you want some extra support and chat time with Bmother's Day today and Mother's Day tomorrow that we're having extra chats:
Tonight at 9 pm CST or
Monday night at 9 pm CST
Same time, same place - just two extra days for extra support if you need it or what not.
I'll see if I can pop in tonight, but I might not be there much or what not seeing as how I'll be at my parent's house again for Mother's Day, but I'll for sure be there for Monday night chat.
I hope to see everyone there and that everyone has a good Bmother's and Mother's Day and gets through the weekend alright.
BIG (((HUGS))) to everyone.
Love ya and hope to see ya in chat. I'll keep bumping the reminder when I can and if you'd like to bump feel free to do so.
I don't know if I can make it either night, but just wanted to let you all know that I am thinking of all of you. I know this can be such a hard weekend.
((((HUGS))))
Advertisements
Well, I hope someone showed up and had some chattin time.
I was planning on popping in for a while, but I had some unplanned things come up that I had to deal with so I wasn't able to check into chat like I wanted to.
I was sleeping last night and I will be working tomorrow night. so I hope all had a good one.
Advertisements
Alright everyone DON'T FORGET TONIGHT SPECIAL CHAT for Bparents at 9 pm CST!!!
I'll be there and I hope to see you all there too! I hope everyone got through Mother's Day and the weekend alright...I personally don't want to go through it again because for me, all last week and this past weekend was the most emotionally draining and up and down time I've had in a long time.
Some of the emotional drain and all came from Mother's Day weekend and being a mother who's placed and such, but some of it was compounded by the fact that the boy left for Cali and he's been having a hard time and then he went kinda weird yesterday on me of all days cause he's having such a rough time with the stress and all from this summer job so he and I aren't talking right now because he needs to calm down and figure things out for himself.
So, I'm exhausted emotionally from this past week and weekend myself, but I'm still here and I did survive so far so I could definitely use some chatting time with you all tonight so I hope you'll all be there.
DON'T FORGET - 9 pm CST!
Chatting and Chocolate :hippie:!!!
I won't be on tonight.
Now I have Camp Stuff to pull together before the big Parent/Camper meeting on Wednesday.
Advertisements
Advertisements