Advertisements
Advertisements
It's that time of the week again. You know what I'm talking about.
Do you find yourself wanting to type in a little window? Do you get curious to see who falls out of the window? Do you enjoy tying in big pink letters?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then you need to attend:
Birthparent Chat tonight at 9 pm CST
Don't be shy, we won't bite....very hard. So bring your Margarita and a box of kleenexes for some unexpected whatever :dance:
I see you Roni watching this thread......
I waswondering why I had an urge to duct tape myself in every Wed night!! Thank you so much for your kindenss in solving my problem. I will never forget you ;)
Advertisements
I have 2 baseball games tonight, but I will be there eventually:cowboy:
Nothing new on my end, hope someone has something good to report and if not, well then, we will eat chocolate and drink something. After that we will gaze at Leigh's picture cutout LOL
You know duct tape is good for alot of things!!!
Did anyone mount Leigh's cutout to a piece of wood?? The cardboard isn't strong enough to hold people in, especially when I forget to close the window.
I'm not sure what I'll have to report....I've been crazy busy with everything.
I got a leeeeter and many piiiiictures (I'm singing that, can't you tell??) I'm gonna try my darndest to get there tonight and talk to my ladies!!!!
lets do this! :rockband:!
I got a leeeeeeeetter and many piiiiiictures! (I'm singing that, can't you tell??) I'm gonna try my darndest to be there tonight so I can chat it up with my ladies!!! (and feel free to slap me if I get too zany...)
Let's do this!!! :rockband:!!!
Advertisements
Advertisements
okay...shhhhh! Don't tell Mom....or we'll all be grounded! You know how mean she is!!!;)
Advertisements
Well, I'd love to come and chat, but I don't think I'll make it because I'm down visiting at my parents trying to figuring things out with jobs and where to live etc. now that my boy's back here from Cali and all lol :p.
Anyway, if you can't guess where I'll be tonight then I'm not telling lol...just kidding...I'll be with my boy...where else :D :D :D!!!
I'll have to catch up with ya all laters...I hope you all have fun chatting though :D.
[FONT="Century Gothic"]Happy to know that I will be of good use. Tell Mom that Crick is there to take my place. :cowboy:
All though I have news......
It looks like I will be at chat on my birthday. As it looks now I am speaking and after that my night will be open. So hoping that won't take all night, I should be able to pop in to chat.
It is a few weeks away.:hippie:
[/FONT]