Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Leesa
Hello,
My name is Leesa, I am 30 years old and I live in West Virginia.. I Am a adoptee, adopted when I was six months old. I am looking for Pen Pals, who like myself were adopted also.. If interested, I look forward in hearing from you.
My Address is Honey_Almond30@webtv.net
Thanks
Leesa
Originally Posted By TRACEY
HEY THERE I HEAR YOU ARE JUST STARTING TO LOOK FOR YOUR FAMILY WELL ME TO I AM 18 AND DON'T REALLY KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT THIS I WOULD LOVE TO CHAT WITH YOU ME E-MAIL IS tjones128@hotmail.com IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CAHT PLEASE WRITE TRACEY
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Christina
I am also adopted, but my situation was totally different. I actually knew my birth-parents and lived with them for 15 yrs. of my life. I will be turning 17 tommorow. I was a victim of abuse growing up with my birth-parents and I was finally took out of the home when I was 15 yrs. old. I feel a great releif for being took out of the home but I also feel very alone. Please respond if you can at faithgirl17@hoymail.com. I'm looking for someone to talk to.
Originally Posted By Christina
I am also adopted, but my situation was totally different. I actually knew my birth-parents and lived with them for 15 yrs. of my life. I will be turning 17 tommorow. I was a victim of abuse growing up with my birth-parents and I was finally took out of the home when I was 15 yrs. old. I feel a great releif for being took out of the home but I also feel very alone. Please respond if you can at faithgirl17@hotmail.com. I'm looking for someone to talk to.
Originally Posted By ml
I'm originally from CT and am living in Hawaii. My birth mom just contacted me earlier this month. And I'm going through a wave of emotions. She would have found me earlier if the agency hadn't misplaced a letter I wrote back in 93. Any recommended books etc..,. I really need someone who understands to talk about this.
Originally Posted By Beth
I found my birthmother 1 1/2 years ago & my birthfather 3 mos. ago. I have had reunions with both of them. If you are interested in my experience, please feel free to email me. It's been quite a roller coaster ride, but I'm so happy that I found them!! nestofcrowes@earthlink.net
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Nicole
Hi:
My name is Nicole and I am 20 years old. I was adopted at 6 weeks old. I live in New Jersey and would like to talk to someone who is also an adoptee. I have found that as the years go by, it is harder being an adoptee.
Hope to hear from someone soon!
Slankie09@aol.com
thanx,
Nicole
Originally Posted By Allison
Hi!! Last August I found my birth mum and also 4 half sisters. I too went through a lot of emotions, just like being on a roller coaster ride, never knowing when its going to stop or what. I have since met my birth mum and all my sisters and it is working out really well. I would be more than happy to talk to you, and anyone else, about my experience, so feel free to email me on : allie@blueyonder.co.uk
Originally Posted By To Ami
Hi, I am a 23 year old adoptee. I found my bio-mom about 7 months ago. I would love to chat with you sometime. My e-mail address is ivdivine78@aol.com
Originally Posted By Ivy
Hi, I am a 23 year old adoptee who just recently found my bio-mother and still don't know what to think. I guess it is getting a little better but well you know how it goes. Well I would love to talk to you about this. I don't have anyone to talk to either now really understands, tries but don't get it. Well my e-mail address is ivdivine78@aol.com if you would like to chat.
Advertisements
Originally Posted By charity
I to am adtoped, and I knew my birth parents & was taken out of the home for Abuse. I was 9 when I was taken from my parents. I will be 24 this year. And could not be anymore happier than I am today. If you would like to write me. E-mail me at cherrytree69@hotmail.com
Originally Posted By ROSE
MY NAME IS ROSE MARIE MORTIMER. I AM 21 YEARS OF AGE AND I AM AN ADOPTEE. I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR MY BIOLOGICAL PARENTS FOR 3 YEARS. I WAS ADOPTED AT 7 MONTHS OLD. I AM FROM GOSHEN, INDIANA. ILOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM ANYONE WHO WAS OR IS FROM INDIAN. MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS RMN212002@YAOO.COM
Originally Posted By ML
Hi Rose, I am an adoptee, also, although I am from MI. I have my birth mothers maiden name from my birth records and called the county records and found my birth mother's married name or you may want to try your birth hospital.
Just thought I would give you some ideas, if you have not already known about these avenues.
All the best of luck to you!
Originally Posted By Katie
Hi I am also an adoptee at 6 months in Ohio and would like to talk to someone contact me at kjt0134@aol.com Katie
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Jessica
Hey,
My name is Jessica and i am 19 years old. I was adopted at 6 months and I would love to have another person to talk to. Please write...Compolli@aol.com or IM me at Clovergirl. Thanks Jess