Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By DEBBIE
My mother gave birth to twins girl/boy on 8/25/46. She wasn't married and her parents made her give you up,in those days it was a very bad thing to have children out of wed lock. She told us about you 2 years before she died, she died 12/11/96. I have been searching since told about you, you have 3 brothers, and 3 sisters all full siblings.
Originally Posted By campbellscave@hotmail.com
You don't say when the twins were born or where. If the above date was their birth, I'm sorry, but it wasn't me, but if they were born on another date close to that date and in CANADA, please let me know
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Richard Langbecker
I was born 8/26/46 in Detroit, MI with a birth name of Dale Tackaberry. I know it's a long shot. Please contact me at dlangbecker@hotmail.com if there is any possibility. If not - good luck!
Originally Posted By Carol
Searching for my twin, don't know if I am who you are searching for.
Please tell me what state these twins were born in and if this adoption was done privately instead of by an agency.
I have a falisfied b/c from Union City NJ from Dr. WElcher but was sold by Dr. Herskowitz in NYC to my a/parents. B/C states I was born July 25, 1946.
Thank you.
Judi
Advertisements
Hi Stephanie,
It would be easier to go over this by email. Please email me at
palladintours@adelphia.net
If you are my twin, your birth certifiacte could also be a phony meaning that it could say you were born in any state.
I would like to email you a picture of me. so please send me your email addy by writing to me via the above address.
Judi
Birth reg says Contra Costa County Ca. Sep 30,1945
we are B/G twins.Adopted By Gonzales.
I dont think the DOB is right.
if any one wants to email me ...tambra_medford@yahoo.com..or.541-890-8591
Advertisements
Advertisements