Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Linda Gail Hodge
My three youngest children were taken from me on October 22,1987...and I'm desperate to find them!!! their are: Patrick Lewis Hodge born 8-8-80, Dharma Lynn McFarland born 10-21-82, Brandy Michelle McFarland born 8-20-81! If you are out there...please contact me! my phone # is 505 262-1247 my e-mail is nitebird 500@msn.com my address is 1309 Ortiz s.e. apt # 3 Albuquerque.New Mexico
Originally Posted By Linda Gail Hodge
NEW INFO! my address is the same but my e-mail and phone # have changed....here they are:
nitebird65@aol.com 505 315-7484
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Linda Hodge
MY CHILDRENS GRANDMOM HAS MOVED IN WITH ME...HER NAME IS NELL METCALF HERE IS OUR NEW ADDRESS: 1335 ORTIZ DR.S.E. APT # 3 aLBUQUERQUE,n.m. 87108 OUR PHONE # IS: 505 265-3460 please CAL OR WRITE IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION ON MY CHILDREN OR IF YOU ARE ONE OF THEM!
Dharma--I want you to know that I hope she is still checking---Oh my goodness...
We adopted our little girl and her brother when she was Five.... I hope oneday her birthmother leaves her a note someplace.... I wish you a good future sorry to but in on this thread....I just got a chill seeing a connection happen.
Anna,
I appreciate your thoughts and concern. I have been looking for any trace of my birth family since I have known about the adoption. I am actually trying to locate my brother and sister, Patrrick and Brandy. I really want to re-connect with them the most. But the only sign of them on the web, is the post that Linda put on this forum. The reason that I am not really interested in finding my birth mother is because the reason we were put up for adoption is because she neglected us so the state took us away from her. I feel that my adoptive mother is my true mother so I dont feel the need to know more about Linda. I am a college senior with not a whole lot of money so I can only search for whats free online. I am trying to find out what the process is to locate my siblings and dont know much. If you can give me any advice or info, that would be great. If you know of any other sites like this one that I could search on, that would be good too. Thank you for your response.
Sincerely,
Dharma
Advertisements
I was trying to find some info on Patrick, who my family tried to adopt back around 1987 or 1988. He was very unruly and caused a lot of trouble. I remember when he set our back yard on fire.
I was just wondering what ever became of him.
I bet grandma Hodge would like to meet you and at least add you to he genealogical records she keeps.
Pretty cold to not want to a least meet our birth mother, Dharma, she was looking for you. But too late now. Linda died a few years back.
Hi , this is Patrick. My legal name is now Patrick Birch. Either Steve or Dharma feel free to reach out.. Id be interested in some sort of dialog. I have a feeling that Linda is no longer with us? Id heard from my Adopted mom that Nell (who I seem to have warm memories of) passed when I was in my early 20s (im 41 now) . Anyways I came across this because Im trying to obtain a passport and need some info.