Advertisements
Advertisements
So I have finally decided to pursue domestic adoption and I am now trying to decide the better road to travel on my journey to motherhood. I would love to learn from your experiences, good and challenging. My biggest confusion right now is whether to go the agency or independent adoption route. All advice is welcome via PM.
Thank you for sharing!
Diana
I adopted mine after fostering them. I have 4 boys and I wouldn't change anything!! Do you want to foster, fost/adopt or adopt?
Advertisements
Adoption STAR, Inc. is a New York State Authorized domestic infant and international (toddler and older child) adoption agency. Also licensed in Florida and Ohio, and approved in Connecticut. Adoption STAR's website is
[url=http://www.adoptionstar.com]Adoption in New York, Florida, Ohio & Nationwide[/url] and can be contacted via email at info@adoptionstar.com or by phone 1-866-691-3300. They work with many singles and will also provide a mentor list of singles to speak with.
Best wishes to you!
DSGNYC
So I have finally decided to pursue domestic adoption and I am now trying to decide the better road to travel on my journey to motherhood. I would love to learn from your experiences, good and challenging. My biggest confusion right now is whether to go the agency or independent adoption route. All advice is welcome via PM.
Thank you for sharing!
Diana
Hi Diane,
Adoption STAR [url=http://www.adoptionstar.com]Adoption in New York, Florida, Ohio & Nationwide[/url] is a New York State Authorized adoption agency that often works with singles. You may also ask for a mentor list and speak to other singles about their adoption experiences. It is a not-for-profit adoption agency where support, training, advocacy and resources help create forever families.
* Adoption STAR is Authorized in New York State, Licensed in Florida and Ohio, Approved in Connecticut and is COA Hague Accredited.
* Experienced staff of adoption professionals and subject matter experts
* Providing both domestic and international placement options
* Personal (you'll never reach voicemail or a recording), compassionate and thorough staff
* Education and support for adoptive families, birth families and adoptees (childhood through adulthood)
* Respected for depth of work with diverse families
716-639-3900 * 954-566-6055
585-672-5227 * 917-470-9340
518-391-2515 * 315-703-7511
607-330-2158 * 845-457-4883
513-631-6590 * 216-201-9177
305-433-8531
Or Toll Free 866-691-3300
info@adoptionstar.com