Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello,
I am an adult adoptee reunited with birth family with assistance from adoptive family. I ran a search/support group prior to finalizing my own search and have completed over 350 or so reunions nationwide. BlueBook searcher, CUB member/supporter. I am in need of OHIO Search angel for assistance in helping my adoptive mother's cousin locate a birth son born in Columbus OH: 3/28/1970, "John Mathew" Skidmore. Florence Crittenton home; Presbyterian Adoption Agency of Columbus, OH/Franklin County Initiated Adoption. Birth in Ohio State Univeristy Hospital. Parents pre-selected; given to adoptive parents with letter from agency and baby blanket from birth mother. More details available; paternal father's info. Etc. Please contact me direct or via thread. I do so much appreciate your assistance or direction to an individual who can assist.
Kindest Regards, RJB:wings:
Hello,
Reunited adoptee here who also helps as Angel. Trying to help cousin who gave birth to a son 3/28, 1970 Ohio State University Hospital. FC maternity home and Presbyterian Adoption Agency placement. Have son's name and other information. Looking for search Angel, birth index and info on where to obtain FC records for Ohio. Thank you for any help. RJ
Advertisements