Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By tracey davidson
i have colestoral problems and heart problems .would like medical history. to give to my doctors.
Advertisements
:banana:
stephanie_71982
whats is your name place of birth and place of adopiton what is your age
i have a sister she was adopted in 1986 she is 23 could this be u
:banana:
lost sibling
:banana: i have a sister she was adopted in 1986 she is 23 could this be u
:banana: hello i am helping search for my dads birth sisters brenda jarrett and reginaa jarett..they were born in 1954-1956..if she is only twenty three i am probably who you are looking for..but if you nedd any help in your search please let me know i will be glad to help you anyway i can..feel free to email me anytime..
stephanie
I have little to go on to find my niece. She was born in either 1957, 1958, or 1959, in WV. The hospital was in or near Wheeling, WV. My sister lived in McMechen, near Benwood and Moundsville. It could have been Reynolds Memorial, Wheeling Hospital, or the Ohio Valley General. Our family has a history of thyroid problems, and a condition called Type IV hyperlipidemia. I have had pancreatitis more than once from elevated triglycerides. Diabetes, type II is common also. I would be willing to be contacted for futher information if desired. There are several other half-siblings who do not know about my niece, but I would love to get to know her, family is very important to me and my three children.
Mary