Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Marsha Day
Her name is Lenore southern/Honeycutt she lives in Wendell North Carolina if you have ever heard of her or know anything about her please post.
Archive
Originally Posted By Marsha Day
Her name is Lenore southern/Honeycutt she lives in Wendell North Carolina if you have ever heard of her or know anything about her please post.
I am wondering what year you were born?? My cousin was adopted out she was born apx. 1987. Her birth name was Marsha Lee Day. My name is Melissa Wartella, I live in Michigan. mwartella@hotmail.com Would love to hear if this could be you.
Advertisements
yes, i found out, the mother of my cousin was from one of the carolinas. If this is you would love to hear from you and know if your ok. Your grandmother was very upset about "losing you". I hope you recieve my messages.
Yes, this has to be you!! I asked my uncle, he said lee's last name was Honeycutt! I hope you get this message! I pray you are well and happy and doing fine!!!
Hope to hear from you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After searching this site I realize its been a long time sence you posted this message and Im not sure if youll get my message. Maybe you will and maybe you wont see this for years to come. I want you to know that the family on this side did not know anything about you being adopted out till it was long done and over. Or someone in our family would have taken you, even myself, and raised you. Your grandma Day was very upset over it. You have a very big family on this side, and I hope I can fill you in on anything you would like to know. I dont want to post it all on here, but if you find this please find me. I love you and pray you are doing well, no one thought we ever know what happened to you. If you find this years down the road and email is no longer valid please find me, i live in upper michigan right now, could possibly move back to lower michigan in the years to come. My husbands name is Roger. If you cant locate us, any Wartella in the state of michigan could possibly know where we are. I hope it doesnt take that long to find me, but just incase you find this years down the road.
Love you and hope you had a happy life with a loving family.
Love always,
Melissa
Advertisements
marsha im your sister. we share the same father.his name is lynn day. your mother was last known in nc.with her mother and your sisters there.i dont know what you have been told but i know that you have 6 brothers and sisters on your fathers side and your mother had 3girls.i cant remember your birth grandmothers name on you mothers side i was young.on your birth father side there is roger chari jennifer chris troy and jason these are your brothers and sisters..your grandparents names were kennith and vonda day.our cousin melissa has tryed to connect with you here but you havent answered i hope that you will answer me.my email is greeneyes_292001@yahoo.com. and my phone number is 616 755 3535. feel free to call or write when ever youd like....your sister jenniferday fossler