Advertisements
Advertisements
Advertisements
Thank you so much! I can not begin to understand the rationale behind this situation. I will fill in the blanks when we have reached a resolution and I can discuss some of the details.
Zen, if your previous post is still in play - it looks like your "leaving in a week" is either tomorrow or Wed. Us on the other end of your monitor screen are with you. Ready with open arms to celebrate or to be strong if you need to vent. You are an inspiration on how tough situations need to be handled with grace and composure. You are a TRUE momma bear. Hugs. Safe travels. Let us know what we can do for you and DD. Positive thoughts only being sent your way!!!
Advertisements
Thank you allwhohope! We leave Wed and will have a resolution by the end of this week. Thank you for the encouragement and support. Your kind words are warmly welcomed and appreciated. I will be sure to let everyone know the outcome of our unfortunate situation. There may be some ranting in the future! I will try to continue to keep my composure. Some people are making that a difficult task! My main wish at this point, is for DD to be well loved and taken care of now and always.
Thinking of you, your hubby and your sweet DD! Praying for a resolution that no matter what, gives you comfort and peace! You are an amazing mommy, and a wonderful example of selfless love! Stay strong, and we will be lifting you up in thoughts, and prayers! Hugs!
Thank you so much! (((hugs))) to you all, and a special (((hug))) to blessedmomee! I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers as well! Stay strong!
Advertisements
Zenbaby
Thank you allwhohope! We leave Wed and will have a resolution by the end of this week. Thank you for the encouragement and support. Your kind words are warmly welcomed and appreciated. I will be sure to let everyone know the outcome of our unfortunate situation. There may be some ranting in the future! I will try to continue to keep my composure. Some people are making that a difficult task! My main wish at this point, is for DD to be well loved and taken care of now and always.
I'm not getting why the father doesn't have custody of his daughter, since they found out he's the father.Why are they waisting time, unless he's said he didn't want to parent. This is just sad on all levels.
CRAZY_WOMAN
I'm not getting why the father doesn't have custody of his daughter, since they found out he's the father.Why are they waisting time, unless he's said he didn't want to parent. This is just sad on all levels.
We don't know why either. It took almost two months to get the paternity test taken and the results back. We were unable to do anything until he was proven to be the father. Once they showed he was the biological father, we asked for the soonest possible date to reunite the father and DD, if he indeed wanted to parent. For some reason, no one, not even his attorney, would agree to anything unless we went through mediation. We have been told, and believe, he wants to parent. I honestly believe other people's opinions on what should be done have stood in the way of him parenting. This entire situation is beyond what I ever thought could happen.
Zenbaby
We don't know why either. It took almost two months to get the paternity test taken and the results back. We were unable to do anything until he was proven to be the father. Once they showed he was the biological father, we asked for the soonest possible date to reunite the father and DD, if he indeed wanted to parent. For some reason, no one, not even his attorney, would agree to anything unless we went through mediation. We have been told, and believe, he wants to parent. I honestly believe other people's opinions on what should be done have stood in the way of him parenting. This entire situation is beyond what I ever thought could happen.
I think it's sad for the baby and you.
Zen,
I think you are grace personified.
You appear to be one who strives to live well and live correctly.
I bet you are, and will be, an awesome mom.
I wish you peace and joy in your future, and believe this must be so for you.
Please take care. I'm sorry you are going through what you are.
B.
Advertisements
Thank you so very much for your incredibly kind words, Blessed2x. I am so touched by the support and kindness I have received from so many of you. I hope that I can lend support to you all when you need a virtual shoulder to lean on.
We are in DD's birth state. We are visiting with bmom and her family tomorrow and then we will have our mediation Friday. I will be sure to update you all. It may be a short post but I will fill you this weekend after we have returned home.